The Hawaii Association of Nurse Anesthetists is a professional organization for Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs) in the state of Hawaii. It is affiliated with the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA) and is dedicated to promoting the CRNA profession and advancing the art and science of anesthesia by:
- Developing and promoting educational and practice standards that support and enhance cost-effective, quality anesthesia care for the patients, payers, and physicians we serve.
- Providing patient education and information about anesthesia and related healthcare services.
- Monitoring and maintaining active presence in state and national CRNA practice and healthcare legislative issues by working with lawmakers, regulatory agencies, and those who shape healthcare policy.
- Promoting partnerships with the community and liaisons with other healthcare professions to integrate and promote practice and healthcare quality issues.
- Providing continuing education information for our members and other CRNAs.